Tips and Advices
Tips and Advices are listed in this categories :
- 1. Farming
- 2. Allies & Wanderers
- 3. Evolution and Renforcement
- 4. Deck
- 5. Battles
You also can read the official Hellfire's Hints here
- Farming Advice 1: cards with higher rarity have a lower capture rate, so if you are just farming for card reinforcements, go to the starter worlds.
Thanks Balgar for info !
- Farming Advice 2: Going in the second world Eberdawn (see the map), in the territory Plains Of Eternal Light on chapter 24, you will be able to gain many and many creatures (of all elements, mainly 1 star) to evolve your favorites !
Thanks MQXX for info !
- Farming Advice 3: Going in the 12th world Tahal (see the map), in the territory Kabrista on chapter 7, you will be able to gain many and many creatures (mostly of Death, Morhunn - Pegasus - Wood Pixies (Earth)) to evolve your favorites !
Thanks for info !
- Farming Advice 4: Going in the second world Eberdawn (see the map), in the territory Gwen Silva Forest on chapter 19, you will be able to gain many and many creatures (mostly from Earth) to evolve your favorites !
- Farming Advice 5: Going in the second world Eberdawn (see the map), in the territory Agni's Grotto on chapter 7, you will be able to gain many and many creatures (mostly from Fire, Lich King Namtar - Flame Pixie) to evolve your favorites !
- Farming Advice 6: Going in the second world Eberdawn (see the map), in the territory Temple of The Fallen on chapter 14, you will be able to gain many and many creatures (mostly from Death, Homunculs, Wight Warrior - Lake Pixie (Water)) to evolve your favorites !
- Farming Advice 7: Going in the second world Eberdawn (see the map), in the territory Arch Moor cliffs on chapter 4, you will be able to gain many and many creatures (mostly from Water - Lake Pixie) to evolve your favorites !
2. Allies & Wanderers
Some infos about your allies, other players who comes helping you during battles.
- An Ally is on the list to be choosen before a battle, a Wanderer help you occasionnaly during battles.
- you can't send gift or contact your allies.
- you can select yourself another player as a new ally.
- Allies are selected by the game (as wanderer) and suggested to you to add them after a successful battle.
- To see your allies, you have to prepare for a battle by selecting a map and a land to attack.
- In the list, if it's written 7/31, this means that you can have maximum 31 allies and that you actually have 7.
- avatar of ally show the first card on his deck and use this atk value in fights, always hit as critical (damage x1.5)
- your avatar is also the first card of the first row of your deck. it also will use this atk value in fights, always hit as critical (damage x1.5)
- Players who have not logged into battle within the last day will show up as inactive on your list. You can still use these allies to assist you in battle, but you will not receive Ally jewels.
- you can remove inactive allies by tapping the "x" in the upper left hand corner of the ally's tab.
- you can see more details about the ally by tapping on it in the allies list
3. Evolution & Reinforcing
It is very important to benefit from monsters (invocations) performance, especially if you want to win! To increase its attack strength and hit points, you have two options: either increase the skill level (Reinforce) or increase stage level (Evolve).
- Main tip for reinforcing: use many as possible creature level 1 of element A to reinforce a creature of element A.
example: using 1 time 8 Homonculus give more that using 8 time 1 Homonculus. Use Death creatures to reinforce Death creatures, etc...
Reinforcing Advices & Tests : read this page for tests and details how to maximize your reinforcing actions
- Main tip for evolving: use max leveled creature with higher stage to evolve max leveled card with lower stage.
evolve a Bajungo level50/stage 1 using a Bajunga level 50/stage 2.
Evolving Advices & Tests : read this page for tests and details how to maximize your leveling actions
Deck consists of 3 parts of 3 cards. You can either mix the elements, or play a game with the same three elements.
Fire doubles its damage against Death
- Deck Advice 1: Look good for many elementary medallion compose your Deck.
- Deck Advice 2: In any case, put a card "Death" by some of Deck, in order to ensure some damage.
- Deck Advice 3: your title screen image (and presumably your element on the ally list) is dictated by the card in the top left deck slot.
Thanks Balgar for info !
Death doubles its damage against Earth
Earth doubles its damage against Water
Water doubles its damage against Fire
- Advice Battle 1: Each target has a life bar the color of his element
- Advice Battle 2: if you can aim at the center of targets, you cause a "Critical", a critical hit with more damage!
- Advice Battle 3: following the medallion elements, some elements have their damage doubled or reduced on other elements. Adjust your shot according to the elements.
- Advice Battle 4: above each target u is a number. This is the number of turns before the target in question does an attack. You can then save your shots wisely to use your deck (as elements)
- Advice Battle 5: you can hit two creatures at once if you correctly aim the middle of two close sided creatures. Thanks to tazzizou for tip
if you have more tips, send me : corwin(at)ninesages.org, for adding here !